Maple Grove Triathlon presented by Life Time
The Maple Grove Triathlon presented by Life Time welcomes elite and avid triathletes, amateurs and everyone in between. From views of Maple Grove’s charming landscape to the countryside of Plymouth and Corcoran, triathletes can expect the best from the Maple Grove Tri.
Register and Receive
Besides the accomplishment of finishing a triathlon, you will receive:
- Chip Timing
- High-quality custom gender-specific event T-shirt
- Locally-themed food
- Music and post-race party
- Awards 3 deep for male and female age groups (excludes Super Sprint distance)
- Custom finisher medal
- Fantastic aid stations
- 2019 registration opens at 12:01am December 1! Set your clocks and mark your calendars. Splash & Dash race day is Friday August 23rd and the Adult event will be Saturday August 24th.
- The Maple Grove Triathlon is excited share a message from Allina Health, a major partner at this year’s event:
With Allina Health, you can do more, feel stronger and live better than you ever thought possible. We’re known for expert treatment of illness and injury, but our involvement in the community goes far deeper. We see a better life for you, just waiting to be lived. That’s why we’re a proud sponsor of the 2018 Maple Grove Triathlon. Visit allinahealth.org/everyday to find convenient care near you.
- Registration is open for the Youth Splash and Dash! A fun kid only event held on Friday evening. This years race will begin at 6pm on Friday August 24th. Register today HERE!
This great race experience is made possible in part by our generous sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.