2017 MINNESOTA TRI SERIES
Life Time Fitness is proud to continue the tradition of the Minnesota Tri Series – connecting the area’s most beautiful and well-known international and sprint distance triathlons. From Winona to Minneapolis to Maple Grove, competing in the Minnesota Tri Series provides an experience you won’t soon forget.
TRINONA – June 11, 2017
LTF Mpls – July 8, 2017
Maple Grove Tri – August 26, 2017
- Only those athletes who complete the same distance across all three races will be eligible for overall international and sprint Series Awards.
- Awards will be given to the top three male and female, sprint and international overall series winners.
- Series awards will be given out according to cumulative finish times, not points.
- To see past years results and to check your current standing CLICK HERE.
To enroll in the 2017 Minnesota Tri Series, participants must complete the following steps:
- Register for each of the three race distances individually.
- Create a free profile at Athlinks.com.
- Following each event, results for qualifying individuals will be updated below, as well as within a custom landing page on Athlinks (Link forthcoming).
- Results will aggregate cumulative finish times, revealing a real time leaderboard throughout the season.
Beyond race entry fees, there is no additional cost to participate.
Have questions? Please email email@example.com.
We look forward to another exciting multisport season!