We couldn’t put on a world-class event without the help of our volunteers! Whether you are a return volunteer, new to the sport or a seasoned triathlete wanting a behind the scenes experience, there are numerous opportunities to volunteer for the weekend. Volunteering is also a great way to get involved and connect with others in the community. To sign up as a volunteer click here!
We also offer generous group fundraising opportunities for local school groups and other non-profit groups. If you are affiliated with a group that is interested in receiving a donation in return for volunteering contact us!
The least we can do for each volunteer is to give back a little something for you! All volunteers receive:
- A commemorative volunteer T-shirt celebrating this years event
- Complimentary food and beverage
- Complete community service hours
- The opportunity to meet a new friend or business contact
- Potential to create new interests or hobbies
- Fulfillment of helping another individual accomplish their goal or dream
- And, of course, the good feeling one gets when helping a worthy cause