Maple Grove Triathlon
The Maple Grove Triathlon welcomes elite and avid triathletes, amateurs and everyone in between. From views of Maple Grove’s charming landscape to the countryside of Plymouth and Corcoran, triathletes can expect the best from the Maple Grove Tri.
Register and Receive
Besides the accomplishment of finishing a triathlon, you will receive:
- Chip Timing
- High-quality custom gender-specific event T-shirt
- Locally-themed food
- Music and post-race party
- Awards 3 deep for male and female age groups (excludes Super Sprint distance)
- Custom finisher medal
- Fantastic aid stations
- The 2022 Maple Grove Triathlon is the official USA Triathlon State Championships for Age Group and High School!
- Registration prices increase at midnight March 31st! Register today!
- The 2021 Maple Grove Triathlon event weekend is currently on and set to go as planned!
- The 2020 Maple Grove Triathlon has been cancelled.
- The Maple Grove Triathlon is a USA Triathlon certified Paratriathlon friendly course. There are two race distances to choose from, International and Sprint.
- 2020 registration opens at 12:01am November 1! Set your clocks and mark your calendars. Splash & Dash race day is Friday August 21st and the Adult event will be Saturday August 22nd.
- Registration is open for the Youth Splash and Dash! A fun kid only event held on Friday evening. This years race will begin at 6pm on Friday August 21st. Register today HERE!
This great race experience is made possible in part by our generous sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.